[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

1. grummitt

2. craiggrummitt.heliohost.org

3. www.thage.com.au

The add-on domain seemed to go through when i submitted it in the cpanel, but then it never shows up in my "Modify Add-on domain" section. And now if I go to my domain, it comes up with a page saying:

"HelioHost Account Queued Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours"

It has been nearly three days now, should i keep waiting? Or has something gone wrong?

I try to re-add the add on domain, and it doesn't allow me, saying it's already been added...

It does take like it seems forever to get an AddOn Domain on this host.

I do not know for sure but I suspect vigilance is in the offing.

Normally cPanel will accept your Domain if the DNS has been altered by your Registrar.

So although your Domain will points to this host, I suspect there is a little checking things out first when someone gets round to it.

So do not hold your breath.

Get a new host!

grummitt: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

you didn't understand my question. i haven't done anything in the cPanel since posting my question, i am waiting for the server load to drop under 4 to attempt your suggested solution.

BEFORE i posted these messages here on the forum i did the following:

1. Added add-on domain. Seemed to go through, however didn't show up in the addon domains section.

2. Attempted to add add-on domain again. Received a reply that the request for that addon domain already exists...

So my question was - whether the server load is above or below 4, won't i just get the same response when attempting to add the domain? or are you suggesting that if the server load is below 4, the system will act differently..?

or maybe you've deleted the previous request so that it'll go through next time...?

1. guitarai

2. guitaraid.co.uk

2. addons: customlabs.co.uk , curelocations.co.uk , guitar-amp-repairs.co.uk , guitar-pedal-repairs.co.uk , electric-guitar-repairs.co.uk

All domains (main and addons) were in and out for last 7-10 days and then stopped working before the last weekend.

Also for most of the time I can't login to the CP.

At the moment the main domain is on another server (need a website up and running), but will move it back to heliohost as soon as it will work again.

Thanks

Dear Team,

I need to add a addon domain trueheartbeats.com via addon domain in cpanel.

But I recieving same error again and again.

Error from park wrapper: trueheartbeats.com is already configured. :wacko:

I have already removed this from subdomain and ftp accounts. But still the same error.

Kindly help me on this.

Thank You

Best Regards

curelocations: I don't see that username in the system.

gsc: Please follow the directions on the first post in this thread.

ghas: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hi,

I added an addon domain more than 24 hours ago, it now shows up on my subdomain list and in my file manager, however it does not show up on my addon domain list. A couple of hours ago it showed a "queued" message on the site but now when I enter the addon domain URL in my browser, I go to my primary domain instead.

UserID; juzhost

Primary domain: ebridalshowerthemes.com

Addon domain: bestweddinginvitationkits.com

Please help.

Thanks!

curelocations: I don't see that username in the system.

gsc: Please follow the directions on the first post in this thread.

ghas: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

:o

1.Username : chani

2.Default domain name : chani.heliohost.org

3.Addon domain name : trueheartbeats.com

:unsure:

juzhost, gsc: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.