[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Okay, calm down and give me a tl;dr. I'm just going to ignore everything above the double colons.

mirani.tk seems to load fine, and tabrizu.co.cc is giving a 404, which means either it's pointed fine and you just don't have a working index page, or it means that it isn't pointed at HelioHost.

song_zl: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Okay, calm down and give me a tl;dr. I'm just going to ignore everything above the double colons.

mirani.tk seems to load fine, and tabrizu.co.cc is giving a 404, which means either it's pointed fine and you just don't have a working index page, or it means that it isn't pointed at HelioHost.

hi djbob

my account info:

1. Username: mirani

2. Default domain name: mirani.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: tabrizu.co.cc

please check to know why my addone domain: (tabrizu.co.cc) is empty?

i've installed WP on it

please delete mirani.tk, because i couldnt addone it :(

Regards

Your addon domain isn't misconfigured by our system, or else it would be giving you an "Account Queued" page. My guess is that you haven't configured your nameservers correctly, as the directions state.

Please open a new thread for these issues.

I have tried to Add On a Domain but get the following error message:

Error from park wrapper: winfoes.co.uk is controlled by another user. You cannot park it.

Domain lookup shows that the above domain is pointing to nameservers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

1. Username: stgeorge

2. Default domain name: stgeorge.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: winfoes.co.uk

I too am having addon domain issues.

cpanel username = fixit

Sunday I set up testthiswebsite.co.cc and immediately pointed it to ns1.heliohost.org ns2.heliohost.org and then went to cpanel and added the domain.

I took a long time to resolve.

Now I just added djyaah.co.cc throught the same process. It also took also took several minutes to resolve.

I then looked in addon domains and neither are showing,

however,

looking in file manager they are both showing in /public_html

I uploaded to testthiswebsite.co.cc on Sunday also and received the standard helio 24hr approval screen which I just checked and still have the waiting on approval screen.

Did I do something wrong? Will it show up in the addon domains after approval?

thanks for any responses,

~John

I then looked in addon domains and neither are showing,

however,

looking in file manager they are both showing in /public_html

They will show up in your public_html directory even if you get an error with the Add On domain wrapper.

This does not mean they will resolve.

As I have already mentioned I have done a domain lookup and the site I changed the DNS on was showing yesterday as:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

My Registrar changed the DNS settings within the hour.

Normally when I move Servers I get the new DNS resolved in less than two hours.

I realize that it is said that you should wait for up to 48 hours but I have never experienced it.

I move DNS on a regular basis and cannot remember waiting more than 2 hours for a domain to resolve.

This domain I am trying to move has taken over 24 hours.

So I am curious to know why.

stgeorge: winfoes.co.uk seems to be loading fine from my end.

evolving: please wait 24 hours for djyaah.co.cc. As for testthiswebsite.co.cc: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

I had to switch the DNS to another server.

I would like to know what this error is

Error from park wrapper: winfoes.co.uk is controlled by another user. You cannot park it.

before trying to switch it back to heliohost.

coody: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.