[Solved] Warning: Subscription was suspended. All your sites are not available.

sofija

Hello, is me again. I just dont know what happen. I moved my site here and i was not active some time i didnt had time. When i opened my website looked weird but is working and wp too but when i go to heliohost dashboard i saw that my accout is suspended Warning: Subscription was suspended. All your sites are not available.   and im sure that my website is not soo big i dont have too much content there. 🤞

Thx in advance

Username: hmradio 
Server: johnny
Domain: designzs.tk

That half-suspended state is what happens when you run out of disk space...1151.7MB of 1000MB max. Usually this is logs, but it's not in your case. It looks like the WP install in ~/designzs.tk grew out of control...834MB which when added to the rest of your account puts you over your limit. Specifically, the cache for a plugin called wpo-minify is nearly half of that 834MB, eating 406MB by itself.

Long story short, your websites no longer fit in your account.

There are a few things we can do. We can delete the contents of the ~/designzs.tk/wp-content/cache/wpo-minify/ folder if you would like, which will fix your space issue but may break your website. You can also buy an extra 1000MB of space for $5 which will get your account working again, but won't stop that site from continuing to grow. You'll need to deal with that cache yourself once you have access again, it probably just needs periodic cleanup.

What do you want to do?

Strange im using that cache plugin always never failed me. I was in plan to buy a extra 1000mb, but i need first to check if im able to do. Do i need something special instruction for that? I remember once i have done that but was long time ago :D

Just donate $5 at https://heliohost.org/donate/ and post the transaction ID of that donation. :)

If you bought space previously and somehow lost it (deleting your account, asking for it to be "reset", server died, etc.) you can also see if you can find the transaction ID of the donation and we can add that back for you.

I dont know why but i cant pay with my paypal. Is it same if i try to send direct to this email admin@heliohost.org  i found in the emails?

I have few donations im not sure which is for storage

9AH0134415683622P with 8$
404661376A225161A  with  9$ 

and this is old i dont thing that is for storage 3MX22945KP7578817 with 10$

Hm, I can't find any of those. We have 3 years of transaction history, but if they're old enough to be before March 2, 2020, I'm not sure if we'll be able to use them. I'll have Krydos take a look for you though to make sure I'm not missing anything.

No worries, can u delete that folder that cause the trouble. And first thing when i get a chance i will get extra storage for sure :) 

And yes is very old :D 

Date:    October 22, 2018 at 9:52:13 AM PDT
Transaction ID:    9AH0134415683622P
Purpose:    Heliohost Donate
Donation to:    Helio Networks
Donation from:    laetitiabasta@yahoo.com
Donation amount:    $8.00 USD

12 hours ago, sofija said:

Date:    October 22, 2018 at 9:52:13 AM PDT
Transaction ID:    9AH0134415683622P
Purpose:    Heliohost Donate
Donation to:    Helio Networks
Donation from:    laetitiabasta@yahoo.com
Donation amount:    $8.00 USD

I was able to find this transaction in our records. You've been upgraded to 2000 MB.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Warning: Subscription was suspended. All your sites are not available.
  • Krydos locked this topic