Unable to log in

allyn51

Website should be fixed and no longer be showing those errors as of about 6 hours ago, but since you're on Tommy you still won't be able to log in yet. That server is currently in the middle of being recovered, we're hoping for that to finish sometime today.

Users with a Johnny account should be able to log in though.

Edited by wolstech
Elaborate

@allyn51 Considering this is still down, would you prefer a Johnny account for the time being so you can get started? I can delete your broken Tommy account and send an invite for Johnny so you can get started right away. Johnny is up, accepting new accounts, and (when it was up) faster than Tommy due to capacity. 

We can always send you a Tommy invite later if you want to move over since you donated.

Edited by wolstech

Yeah, your account failed to create (it was half created...account system showed it and said it was active, but the server didn't actually have a matching account for you). I just changed it to a Johnny account in the database and retried it. Try logging in now using the same email and the password you gave for the original Tommy account.

Note that the main domain was blank due to the failure, so I made it https://allyn51.helioho.st for you. It may take some time to work. If you want a different domain let me know and I'll change it.

Edited by wolstech
Elaborate