I wander how to change the background banner look of my profile

sylvain

Hi there i try to figure out how to change my profile look page. I have a picture of my face into the circle. But into the background i see some light grey background and want to change it. Is there a way to do it with some browse button to my image on my drive that i want?

Here is a printscreen that i attach of what i mean by the "light grey background" behind my face into a circle. I simply want to change the light grey background with my own image on my drive.

Here it the link to the image that i would like that replace the light grey background:

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C5116AQGUdXXV6zXtJg/profile-displaybackgroundimage-shrink_200_800/0/1516886535942?e=1657756800&v=beta&t=EoYA3hZtGPkBEUz7BmyvESK08l2jSlId6u-2T_LSJuU

Thank's for your time and help. A+

HelioNet_Sylvain_background.jpg

The ability to do this is turned off on our forum. I don't know why it's turned off, but my guess is either abuse or disk space...

(Normally there's a button next to Edit Profile that says "Cover photo" that you use to do this...)

Thank's for the help, I have changed the look of the background. Thank's to you. It's sad that you Krydos and Wolstech are not in my city, we could go into a Subway restaurant and i'd buy you both a 6 inch or 12 inch subway sandwich with some softdrink; simply have a friendly discussion in public. It's not much but it's my way to give my thank's and appreciations when i can. I know that it is only words on some public webpage as here. But i can say that the regular customers that i serve at the company that i work for. They knows my honesty and good intentions; they can testify about it.

We could even go simply take a friendly walk in public in my city. The only problem is that i'm affraid the same happen to me in the past, that it did in time many years ago. Womans are dangerous for me. Looking them in the past on the side walk there beauty,  have made me bang face to face a side walk metal high light pole. Damn womans are beautifull and dangerous at the same time. It really hurt to do face to face with a light pole, distracted by the beauty of womans. God thank's, at leass there was no writing on the high metal light pole that mentioned "Wet Paint" yaouchh. Lolll

Once again a big thank's to all of you.

A+