Plesk Beta Invites

HelioHost

Nope, it shouldn't be a problem. Since you're using ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org as your nameservers the transfer script can just edit the A record to transfer your domain to the new server when your account is moved.

• Like 1

I still have not received an invitation for plesk in my e-mail. At leass i'm glad that you keep my account active for peoples that goes on my free personnal website https://sylvain.heliohost.org. You know also by writing that i am still with you, and want to stay with you; as i have been for more then 10 years. I just hope everything gonna be just fine, so that i can know when i can log in? Because i have not received a message indicating me that i can log in, i do think there is many accounts and work to do for you; and for all the transfer things. I dont know nothing about how the things work, just have some basic knowledges to create some webpages. If it was not from your help "admins and moderators" my free website would be nothing. There is also i do think that members have helped me trough the years giving me indications. It's always important for me, to tell you my sincere appreciations and thank's to all of you.

Best thank's to all of you sincerely!

Some people have gotten beta invites. They don't have full access to Plesk yet, but I've been using their accounts to test the transfer script. I've been going back and forth with them via email to make sure everything is getting copied over correctly. Normally I would just create test accounts myself, but since it's not possible to create new cPanel accounts I sorted the donors from the last year by total donations and then looked for accounts with data that I wanted to test.

Thank's for your reply. I'll just have to wait. A+

• Krydos locked this topic