[Solved] Suspended: prat87

Your account was suspended because our systems detected that you might have more than one account.

We understand that no one ever reads our terms, but as a reminder, our Terms of Service state that each user is allowed to have only one account. The reason we have to enforce this rule is because our servers are already overloaded the way it is, and it wouldn't be fair to everyone that is turned away each day for you to have more than one when so many others have none.

One common reason people create more than one account is to get around our storage limit of 1000 MB. Did you know that we will give you another 1000 MB of storage for each $5 USD donation you make up to 5000 MB total? If you'd like to increase the storage of your account just make a donation and then let us know your transaction ID and username.

Another common reason people create more than one account is to host more than one website. Did you know that you can host as many websites on your one account as you want? Unlike a lot of free hosts we offer unlimited alias domains, unlimited addon domains, and unlimited subdomains. If you need any help adding another website to your account just let us know.

Another common reason people create more than one account is to try out several servers at once, or to transfer a website between accounts on different servers. Did you know that an admin can move your account for you for as little as a $1 USD donation? This will save you the trouble of signing up again, and deleting your account, etc.

Sometimes our systems flags you as possibly having more than one account when you share a computer with family, friends, coworkers, other students, etc. If this is your situation we apologize for the suspension, and we'll be happy to unsuspend all of the involved accounts after you provide proof that each of the accounts belong to a different person.

Edited by Krydos
removed html

Hi Team,

I am getting an error that my account is suspended.

Following the details as requested to unsuspend it.
My email address (used to login) - testenthu@rediffmail.com

HelioHost username: ttenthu
The server my account is on: Johnny
My HelioHost main domain: ttenthu.heliohost.org/

Please unsuspend it.

Thanks

Hi,

Firstly this is my brother's account and these were raised as two separate requests. These are two independent accounts. We have been using these accounts for over an year, at least.

Still if you want us to choose between only one account no worries I will choose prat87.

Please atleast provide backup of data for both the accounts.

We both had separate mysql and databases created, separate file storage and applications.

I respect your server space, please respect our data.

Firstly this is my brother's account and these were raised as two separate requests. These are two independent accounts.

Sometimes our systems flags you as possibly having more than one account when you share a computer with family, friends, coworkers, other students, etc. If this is your situation we apologize for the suspension, and we'll be happy to unsuspend all of the involved accounts after you provide proof that each of the accounts belong to a different person.

We have been using these accounts for over an year, at least.

The one account per person rule has been in our terms of service since 2005.

Still if you want us to choose between only one account no worries I will choose prat87.

Please atleast provide backup of data for both the accounts.

We both had separate mysql and databases created, separate file storage and applications.

No one is trying to prevent you from having your data back. The ttenthu has been unsuspended so you can get your files. Once you've got everything backed up let us know and we can unsuspend prat87 instead.

I have take the necessary backups from ttenthu.

Please re-enable prat87 account.

After this is done, can I delete my brother's account, ttenthu, myself or will you suspend it. Please advise.

Also please don't interpret we had create two separate accounts for gaining storage advantage. Its just to keep our assignments separate.

Thanks for your efforts.

Prat

Ok Sir. I did go thru that post. If you need some extra piece of identity / security please let me know over a private chat. With no abuse intended I do tell you that machines are a shared resource in university campuses. I have used your site over the years and do value it.

Thanks.