[Solved] Request to be moved to Tommy for ASP.NET

nratings

Tommy itself no longer offers ASP.net. You need an account on our windows server, Lily, if you want that. Because of how Lily works, it's the exception to the one account rule...you actually have to have a cpanel account and a Lily account together.

Once we move you to tommy, I'll set up a Lily account when I get a moment and send you a PM with credentials. I can't move you at the moment since I'm on an iPhone...

You're on Tommy now. Technically the minimum to get moved to Tommy and get a storage increase is $6, but I was feeling generous so I increased your storage to 2000 MB, and you don't need to log in to cpanel to keep your account active until 2020-12-13. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you so much for your donation! Wolstech will get your ASP.net set up as soon as he can.

Oh also, I wanted to ask where you saw that Tommy has ASP.net? It's hard to track down all the old incorrect links when something like this changes and edit them when you have 15 years worth of forum posts to sift through. Tommy used to have ASP.net but when we got a windows server we removed it from Tommy because windows does a much better job of ASP.net than Linux does.