[Solved] I can't access my account. Was it deleted?

cabum

Accounts don't just mysteriously disappear on their own. You or someone that knows your password deleted it. Would you like an invite to recreate your account? It looks like you've tried Johnny, Ricky, and Tommy was the latest. I would assume you would want to recreate your account on Tommy. If you do decide to recreate your account please make sure there are no keylogger malware on your computer and you use a strong password to prevent this from happening again.

I see then. Will pay more attention in regard to the password. Thank you very much for your help. If I could get the invitation I would be very grateful.  :D 
Btw, does it affect that I almost didn't use the account or that wouldn't be related to it getting deleted?

Please give us an email where you'd like the invitation to be sent.

Secondly, I do not think that would be a cause of the account getting deleted. As Krydos said earlier, accounts cannot disappear on their own abruptly.

Even if I were to presume that you were on Johnny or Tommy prior to their respective maintenance, still you should get a message informing the same, somewhere along the lines of : "Your account has been backed up and taken offline due to extended maintenance...". So ideally that wouldn't be the case.

I almost didn't use the account or that wouldn't be related to it getting deleted?

Ahh, that might explain it. When an account is inactive for 60+ days the archival script takes a look at it. If it has any content on it at all, like a database, or even just a single html file, it will archive the account which saves all your data, but if the account is completely empty, no databases, no files, no nothing, then it just deletes the account because it's pointless to archive something that doesn't have any content so you might as well just make a new account. That might be what happened to you. I just assumed that you had actually used your account prior to it disappearing.

A Tommy invitation has been sent to your gmail address that we have on file for you.