[Solved] Please Unarchive my account

jpx3m.com

Hello,

I would like to request for the un-archiving of my account because i recently lost my job due to this new normal thing and would like to jump back to the web development occupation. I recently decided to study SEO and would need to have an active website to start. I forgot all my previous hosting details except when my email jpv*********@gmail.com i am told that my account is archived.

Hoping for a favorable response.

Thanks and God Bless.

Thanks! God Bless

EDIT: I have gone and removed the old domains and added my new dowmain jpmveneracion.com to the cpanel and updated the nameservers in my registrar to NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG and NS2 respectively.

is it really going to take 24 hours for this message to disappear? thanks.

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Edited by jpx3m.com

Thanks! God Bless

EDIT: I have gone and removed the old domains and added my new dowmain jpmveneracion.com to the cpanel and updated the nameservers in my registrar to NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG and NS2 respectively.

is it really going to take 24 hours for this message to disappear? thanks.

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Yes once you add it your domain inside the cPanel, it takes in within 24 hours for it to work and the queued page will disappear on its own. :)

I went ahead to check your domain and it’s working now. Please clear your cache if you still see it.