[Inactive] Account Does Not Exist

xs123

Dear HelioHost Team,

I didn't login into my account for a few months but my site used to run.

Now i cannot login into my account and it says that my account no longer exists, it asks me to signup and create a new account again but i did not delete the account myself.

I am sorry for not logging into my account. Could you please help me get my account back?

Username: xtremest

This account does not exist and has no record of ever existing from the looks of it. I don't see anything with that username, and nothing matching the email address on your forum account.

Do you know what the domain was on your website?

Hi,

I don't remember properly but i guess i was using the subdomain (xtremest.heliohost.org) as the domain.

I didn't delete my account at all and was a registered user for a long time...

Please could you help me get my account back or if that's not possible please help me get a new account?

Edited by xs123

Hi,

I sorry for not logging into my account for almost a year in fact i'm very sorry.

But i have a problem for creating a new account, the fact that the registration opens at 0:00 UTC is just not possible in fact impossible for me to wake up in the middle of the night from my country side timings.

So is there a way you could please help me create a new account?

If you don't want to wait in line or you can’t stay up at midnight, you can considered making a donation of minimum $1.00 to skip the line. All we just need from you to paste your transaction ID here, then one of our root admin will verify and after that, the invitation will be sent to your email.

Honestly, we can’t give out free invitation to you cause it’s almost a year ago since we have rebuild Tommy server. If you were on time, you’ll likely get it right a way.

The midnight UTC does suck for some people. Back when I joined, it was midnight pacific...which made it 3AM for me. Yes I had to get up in the middle of the night to get the account...

Luigi's method is the only way to get an account without getting up in the middle of the night for it. You can donate and the thank you email includes a link to create a tommy account without waiting.