[Inactive] Account/ website suspended?

stvef

I donate and receive VPS access.

My site is now down www.efservers.online

And unable to log in to the VPS (invalid username or password)

Maybe due to inactivity logging in to main site? As I believe I use your DNS.

Can you fix it or let me know what I need to do to get it all back online. Thanks

Your last VPS payment was on 2019-12-18, and the recurring payment was canceled. Your VPS has been shut down since shortly after 2020-01-18. I tried emailing you multiple times at the fastmail.co.uk email address, but the email just bounces with an error message.

I've lost access to that email, but I've least corresponded using a Gmail address when I set up the VPS?

Apologies, I assumed it was just autorecuring without fail.

How can I set this back up and have I lost my databases?

Also how is my private domainname redirecting to a heliohost site (strange coincidence hosted here too?) That site it redirects to, is not related to me in anyway.

Also my main stvef account is disabled due to inactivity (where I believe I configured to use your nameservers)... The link to reactivation script redirects to a general heliost page.

Summary;

Can have my accunt re-enabled and stop that redirect, and continue the donation to get acces back to the VPS.

Have I lost my hosted data?

Thanks

Krydos will be the one to answer this. It depends if the VPS slot got deleted/resold most likely. If it hasn't been, you'd simply set up a new recurring payment and he can just boot the existing VPS.

Also my main stvef account is disabled due to inactivity (where I believe I configured to use your nameservers)... The link to reactivation script redirects to a general heliost page.

I'm working on unarchiving this and will deal with the redirect issue when its done.

As for the redirect, it's pointing there because the IP it resolves to was pointed to 64.62.214.2. In order for it to point to your Tommy account, it should've been 65.19.143.6. You need to change your name servers to get the domain working again: https://bybyron.net/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=efservers.online&rec=NS (please set them to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org).

Edited by wolstech
Name server incorrect

You might want to change your paypal email address then if you don't have access to that email anymore. The paypal email address is where I go when I need to contact someone about money.

Unfortunately we don't have the storage space to hold on to unpaid for VPS forever, so you'll need to restore from your latest backups. Your VPS, and the dedicated IP that goes along with it, was assigned to a new paying VPS customer not that long ago, but if you submit https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ again and set up a new recurring payment I can get you set up on a new dedicated IP and get everything back online. Like I said though you'll need to restore from your latest backups though.