[Solved] Increase upload size limit.

Zeroe

That doesn't matter since it changes a lot (whenever someone asks for an upload size increase...).

You should install the software using the latest version it supports, then tell us the version it uses. Most programs will have a minimum requirement. Also, many PHP 5.x programs will not run on 7.x.

That doesn't matter since it changes a lot (whenever someone asks for an upload size increase...).

You should install the software using the latest version it supports, then tell us the version it uses. Most programs will have a minimum requirement. Also, many PHP 5.x programs will not run on 7.x.

I already said on OP I need it for WordPress.

I need to install a plugin bigger than 2 MB.

At least 10-20 would be enough.

But if can go higher max it to the allowed allocation size.

WP can run on several versions of PHP. If you haven't set one, it's probably using the server default (7.2 I believe). Be aware that WP usually ends up getting people suspended for load because it's terribly inefficient and poorly written. That's made even worse with plugins (Woocommerce and wordfence are especially bad), and WP often ends up hacked too (hacked installs can lead to a ban if the hacker does something illegal like set up phishing). We usually recommend not using WP because it's the leading cause of accidental suspension here.

I'll see if Krydos can increase the file size limit for you.

It depends on version, but is generally no longer than 60 seconds to help control load.

WP is one of the few things that doesn't run well here, and it's mostly due to WP being very poorly designed (seriously, it's a pile of ugly patchwork code from the early 00s that they keep fixing over and over again, it's well overdue for a rewrite). Literally any other CMS will work better, be faster, and is more secure than WP. We have tons of users running Joomla, and I know of a few drupal and ghost installs as well.

Which version of PHP are you using?

The latest one?

after all PHP 5 is unsupported.

Wait, so I automatically got a forum account after registering on Heliohost?

Then why can't I login using the same password with host?

I just recovered it earlier after forgetting my password and my email.