Introductions

GameClaw_268

My name is Bob. I like video games as well as most people on the internet. I'm engaged to the greatest woman ever. I'm 22 and will finish my bachelors in EE soon after I turn 23. I'm good at hardware and software but great at neither. I'm bigger into communications and signals. I just hope to be able to find a job when I get out.

As for this membership, I joined Helio so I can make a website for me and my fiance to show friends and relatives what's going on. It's tough being the only computer literate person in the entire family (not just nuclear family).

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hajimemashite

watashi wa Phoexer desu ne

Watashi wa Nihonjin dewa arimasen

douzo yoroushiko onegai shimasu

i'm 21, i'm a freelance programmer and started my company early this year (CALL ME AND WE'LL DO BUSINESS!!!) I'm single as in "not married", but i have a girlfriend and it feels like "i'm married".

As you may have noticed i speak english(a lot), french(a little), japanese(more than french), Shona (native tongue) and Ndebele(just saying hello).

I'm into video games, anime, and programming and Kararte (although i suck at most of the aforementioned activities!)

feel free to say hie. I'm aways on the look out for new pal and languages i can rip off them.

Application:-> C++, JAVA, and VB.

Web:-> PHP

Hello everyone.

I'm Lilium. I'm a senior and am graduating this year. I'm a fan of wrestling, old school cartoons (80s-90s) and computers. I'm also a fan of the Beatles, Queen and the Rolling Stones.

Hi,

Im Starry. Im 16, which is too young for a credit card so i couldnt pay online for my own domain or webhosting.

I do programming, not the kind that uberhackers do but i do a little php, javascript, c++ and stuff...

Thats alll. yay

I hope time passes so i can buy online in the future (:

My name is Tayler. I'm 15 years old. I like computers, obviously. And I want to be a web designer when I get older. I have a site right now, but I want to get a domain for it so I can launch it completely.

i am nadine from fadinghearts layouts. it is a myspace layout site. my url is http://www.myspace.com/fadinghearts_lyts and just in case i messed that up, there is this one too. they are the same but http://www.myspace.com/338012950.

i started on helio today so i have like no clue what is going on. haha.

i am female and i really like dealing with html, css, and ftp.

um... i would like to get a real domain eventually and make money from my lyts.

i am friends with bishh inc who, i think, replied here last...

i would love if everyone who saw this (and had a myspace) would add me (:

im chill as an ice pop B) haha, ummm, i like making friends. talk to mee.

Greetings everyone!

My name is Jason and I am 24 years old and married. I enjoy hacking the graphical content of the old 2D ultima online client and finding new interesting hobbies on the internet (none of which i stay into very long.) I am a gospel singer and my primary reason for joining helio is to get a booking and information page up on the internet for my gospel trio. I graduated from Middle Tennessee with a B.S. in Record Industry Production and Technology and hope to eventually own my own Recording Studio (I have most of the equipment now, what I lack is the time.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm Diggory Blake, I'm 15 and I love programming :P

Don't be misled by my age B) I program in C++, C# (.net), VB (.net), DarkBasic Pro, PHP, javascript, and a very small bit of ASM, and a bit of java.