War Installation

Amoss

I'm assuming you're on Tommy?

If so, what's happening here is that he's full and nobody's losing their Java, so the line isn't moving. There's a finite number of Java slots available, so the next person in line only gets it when someone else loses it (usually to inactivity or suspension). The system estimates the wait based upon historical wait times and number of people in line in front of you. Because we can't predict when someone will lose their Java, the estimated wait is just added to now to give a date. If the line fails to move, the expected date will just keep sliding out as time passes until the next person in line gets a spot.

Nevermind, you probably mean March 7th, not July 3rd.

You are right about that :D though based on wolstech reply, I might get to July as well :-)

I'm assuming you're on Tommy?

I'm on Tommy. is there a newer/better server I can use or move my account to or maybe create a new account there?

Thanks

Tommy is currently the fastest shared hosting server we have.

If you wanted something faster or more flexible, you'd need to pay for a VPS instead (https://heliohost.org/vps/). You get full access on a VPS to install or run whatever you please, so you could put Tomcat on it and host your Java app that way if you wanted.