[Solved] No AutoSSL option on Johnny?

Guest supericn

Guest supericn

I registered today on Johnny after closing my other account on Ricky, as I had hoped that there would be updated cPanel and everything else, but there is something missing: AutoSSL. I can't seem to run it anywhere and it won't renew it unlike any other cPanel hosting. If it's disabled can you enable it for me and run it?

Obviously my forum username here is the same as the one on the server Johnny.

This is intentionally not supported on Johnny. The autossl service both increases load and has a limit on the number of certs it can handle. With Johnny being older hardware designed for unlimited accounts, autossl would quickly become unusable due to rate limiting anyway, and would also cause load associated with all those ssl installations, many of which would probably never even be used (we get tons of Johnny accounts that are created and never used...)

Please instal your own certificate or move back to Ricky or Tommy if you need ssl.

Guest supericn

Hi, Knowing that AutoSSL can also be enabled for particular users only on WHM, can you do enable it specifically for me? (Not every user on Johnny doesn't use his account)

How long does it take before the SSL I installed becomes live?