[Solved] Error MySQL Remoto

zetaperu

I return to my account that was recently unlocked and, when I access the remote MySQL, I find these error messages:

Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID c7bqzj) Database Connect Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

Any solution?

A few hours passed and the error message disappeared but the tables are not and if the stored procedures, I understand that there may be an update of the data in the account, it will be possible to re-obtain the tables?

They were lost during a crash a while back. We tell everyone not to use InnoDB because we've had such bad experiences with it (its stupidly sensitive to improper shutdowns destroying the data, usually colo power outages or servers crashing due to load). We've lost InnoDB data more times than I can count. On the other hand, we've never lost MyISAM data in our 13 years of operation.

We may have a backup, but no guarantees. What was the name of the database? 

Remove the BD because it generated problems to re-create the tables, now I try to create the BD again but this message comes out:

(XID kxjpeb) La base de datos “zetaperu_buscameya” ya existe.

That's right, how to solve it?

It won't drop for some reason (gives me error 39 when I try to drop it). I'd suggest you just create a new database with a different name, then go into phpmyadmin and import the backup.

Edited by wolstech

Right, and import backup, the question is whether you could later delete the BD zetaperu_buscameya and then rebuild it? And in my case defined the BD InnoDB engine is that why the crash or corruption of it, should change it to the MyISAM engine?