[Solved] Suspended: advil64

advil64

Causing high server load. 3839% more load than #2, and 537% more memory than #2.

You caused severe high load.

I'm going to have this looked into a bit more before we unsuspend it because we'd rather you know exactly what needs to be fixed beforehand. Otherwise you'll just cause a bunch of load and Johnny downtime.

It looks like most of your load was coming from

/home/advil64/public_html/wp-login.php
The best option in my opinion would be to delete wordpress entirely and use something else. Wordpress is the #1 cause of high load suspensions, and also responsible for most of our suspensions due to malware. Wordpress is just a poorly written, bloated, and vulnerable software.

The next option is to disable logins to your wordpress site. Usually when wp-login.php is causing the most load it means some bots have found your site and they're trying to bruteforce their way in to inject malware. Disabling logins would help protect you from high load and malware.

I have unsuspended your site. Please fix the issue quickly.

I checked to see if your site was properly unsuspeded and it looks like it was already hacked when it got suspended. Please just delete the whole site and start over.