[Solved] Suspended: arp14

arp14

a. your HelioHost username: arp14
b. the server your account is on: ricky
c. your HelioHost main domain: arpan.heliohost.org

Hello,

Can you please tell me the reason for this suspension?

I strongly believe that I did not broke any of the terms of heliohost.

Can you please remove suspension from my account.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Arpan Das

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic you might consider trying paid hosting from our partner starting at only a cent for the first month. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

WordPress is infamous for causing high load because its so badly written, and yes, plugins are usually one of the causes. Krydos can probably point to a specific file, but it usually ends up being something like index.php or wp-cron.php, which won't tell you which plugin. We usually recommend people get rid of WordPress entirely because it's full of bugs and security holes, and is a leading cause of high load suspensions here at HelioHost.

Moving so Krydos can tell you which file it was.

Most of your load is coming from

/home/arp14/public_html/w3epic.com/index.php
Usually disabling unnecessary plugins will reduce this a lot. Remember to check in every once in a while to ask us how your load is doing to prevent getting suspended again.

I'm disabling all plugins right now.

I have disabled all plugins except Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) by BestWebSoft to prevent spams. Can you please tell me how is my load now? And is there any way to see my loads myself?

Edited by arp14

No, there isn't a way for you to see your load. The way the meters work is they make an average of all of the accounts starting at midnight. Checking now isn't going to much good because the numbers haven't cleared themselves out yet.

Well, the load has gone down a bit. You're still the highest load account on the server but you're only doing 124% more load than #2 now. You're #4 on memory usage. The way our high load suspensions work is you can cause as much load as you want, but if you start to degrade the performance of the server too much the #1 load account is suspended to get the server back to a reasonable level. You're still #1 in line to get suspended if Ricky's overall load gets too high. Perhaps it's time to consider ditching wordpress because it causes a lot more load than most cms, or perhaps it's time to move to paid hosting https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator The first month is only a penny.