[Solved] Delete Account

Guest dressdoc

You can delete your account yourself, but since it's inactive you'll need to activate it first with https://www.heliohost.org/renew/ and then you can delete it with http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete Also would you like your forum account deleted as well? If you have trouble deleting your hosting account let us know and we can manually delete it for you after verifying your identity via email.

Guest dressdoc

i want to change server form ricky to tommy. so i searched in wiki and found that to do so first i have to delete the account and then again create a new account. So, i deleted the heliohost account but when i try to choose previous username, it shows not available. So thats why i want to delete the forum account with this username.

Username: dressdoc

Email: dressdoc@hotmail.com

Please do it as soon as possible so that i can switch my website.

That method actually won't work anymore since we no longer allow free registrations for Tommy due to a lack of disk space. A donation is required. If you donate, we can just move the existing Johnny account to save you the hassle of setting up everything again.

Tommy requires a donation right now due to low disk space. Please post your donation transaction ID so we can send your invite or move your account.

Alternately, you can delete your account again and move to Ricky at midnight UTC for free.

You have to have a credit card accepted by paypal to donate (which is basically anything with a Visa or Mastercard logo). We can't accept debit-only cards, RuPay, or bank accounts in foreign currencies.

Alternately, if you have cryptocurrency, you can donate in Bitcoin, Monero, Aeon, or Electroneum. Wallets can be found here: https://www.heliohost.org/donate/

This is a known limitation of our service. We have another Indian user with a debit card as well, and he also can't donate directly. Some users have had success buying something like a Visa gift card and donating using that.

If that's not an option for you, you'll need to use Johnny or Ricky, or wait several months until we offer free Tommy signups again after the disk space upgrade is installed.

ok thank you for your reply. I really tried to make a donation but unfortunately it wont happened. Talking about server Johnny is to slow to operate and i also tried ricky but both these servers are not powerful as tommy. I had used  tommy when signups are free. I need a reliable server and want to start my service quickly. Anyway i have to try with some another host. So in that case you can delete my account as well as forum account with this username.

username: dressdoc

email: dressdoc@hotmail.com

Thank You

And one thing more, i hosted my website on heliohost and i am using heliohost services from last 2 years and i want to say heliohost and its team is doing a great job for the ones who want free, fast and reliable web hosting. Keep this good work live. Hatts off to you guys.

Thank You

Thank you and we're glad you liked our services :)

If you want, I'd be happy to send an invite to Ricky for you so you can use a server that's a little better than Johnny. He doesn't support Java or ASP.NET though, so if you need those, you'll need to stick to Johnny.