[Solved] Suspended: neuralco

neuralco

That account is suspended for Phishing.

For security reasons, phishing accounts cannot be unsuspended, backed up, or deleted. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I believe yours was due to a fake instagram domain attached to the account. 99% of these domains and their content are phishing sites, or like/follower bots (which are also prohibited). Whether intentional or not, many of these bots, even ones that work, collect and store usernames and passwords for the social media service, effectively rendering them a phishing site by design. They also violate Instagram's Terms of Service and are therefore considered abusive.

I'll escalate this so the content can be checked for phishing/bots/other impermissible content and see whether this one can be unsuspended. I can't view the content of a suspended account.

OK, so in any case this account was never intended to be used as anything that you are describing so I'm not sure why would it have this kind of domain attached to it. And as I mentioned this account doesn't contain any phishing sites (or I hope it doesn't since it's not suppose to have this domain either).

I understand that this might seem like a "dog ate my homework" type of situation :), but I'm wondering whether this problem can be resolved in a less nuclear way, like getting rid of this domain instead of the whole account.

Thank you in advance either way :)

Phishing accounts cannot be unsuspended.

at this point it doesn't really contain much of anything at all.

Luckily for you it'll be easy to start over.

Would you like your secuvault.ml domain removed so you can create a new account with it?