[Solved] Is Tommy Down? What Happened To My Account's Myhelioservlet?

Amoss

• 2 months later...

as far as I know yes, until 2 days ago it was working fine and then yesterday it failed.

Just like my previous posting here... last time it was because the file was removed/deleted, not sure why.

I don't know if the same happened now, thus my question

Not that I know, I keep connecting at least once a month, I understand this will prevent my account from being deactivated.

I now re-enabled java, uploaded and deployed the war and it's working. The question is how can I prevent this from happening in the future

Thanks

You've met your requirements...your login date is current, and you're actually using the Java (deployed WAR), so not sure why this happened. If it happens again, Krydos will need to take a deeper look.

To verify, I just checked and your login date is yesterday, so the soonest you could go inactive is March 21, and that's if you don't log in at all between now and then.

If your account didn't go inactive it was probably this

Additionally, if the server is at maximum and there is a queue of accounts waiting to receive Java support we may need to remove Tomcat access from accounts that aren't using it.

Source: https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/java/index.live.php

Having java enabled on an account raises the server load and memory usage regardless of whether the servlet is getting any traffic. If you don't use the java it is removed to make room for other people who are actually using it.

If your account didn't go inactive it was probably this

Additionally, if the server is at maximum and there is a queue of accounts waiting to receive Java support we may need to remove Tomcat access from accounts that aren't using it.

Source: https://tommy.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/java/index.live.php

Having java enabled on an account raises the server load and memory usage regardless of whether the servlet is getting any traffic. If you don't use the java it is removed to make room for other people who are actually using it.

He had a WAR deployed that's receiving traffic...if that doesn't count as using Java, what does?