[Solved] Please Approve My Web

myskillz

Hello everyone

my name is Henry Skillz

i been struggling with GAE for almost a year now

i didnt like them , hosting java ain't easy at all with'em

this morning i was worry cuz the fund i was waiting for screwed me, so im willing to do this with your hosting spot

My

username = myskillz

war filename = SuperShop.war

i have assign my account into a domain = isoko.com

please help!

if this service you provide is great, then you'll fee the greatness of me

Edited by myskillz

A few things here...

First, you don't have your domain configured correctly, so deploying a war is pointless. You need to go to your domain registrar and change your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org to host the domain with us (if you don't own isoko.com, you'll need to pick another domain since someone owns that already).

Once that's fixed, you need to request Java and wait to get Java enabled on the Johnny server (note that Johnny takes a few months... the Tommy server by comparison takes a few hours to get Java. I'd recommend you switch servers).

I thought about it.. Johnny is one that has every thing I need on order to Run my algorithm.. If I dare switch server this web will but with instantaneous crashed.. I ignore if other server can do run well.. Cuz at least one server (johnny) has everyrthing i need. Patience PAYS.. im gonna have to wait till then... But how many months???

Or maybe i could switch the server and sit back and wait johnny to be ready

About isoko.com

Well this is a big platform that I'm bringing in the country... Ain't never such domain before... But im waitng to get paid .. Next week i mighg own it.

But let me try to do what u adviced to and see .. May be it could be a great idea from you guys..

Thank u..

I thought about it.. Johnny is one that has every thing I need on order to Run my algorithm.. If I dare switch server this web will but with instantaneous crashed.. I ignore if other server can do run well.. Cuz at least one server (johnny) has everyrthing i need. Patience PAYS.. im gonna have to wait till then... But how many months???

Or maybe i could switch the server and sit back and wait johnny to be ready

About isoko.com

Well this is a big platform that I'm bringing in the country... Ain't never such domain before... But im waitng to get paid .. Next week i mighg own it.

You can't buy it since someone else bought it back in 1999 and has owned it for 18 years...

Tommy actually has more functionality than Johnny. The only differences are that Tommy does not have support for Ruby on Rails. Since you're using Java, you can almost certainly move to Tommy and run your software. wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account

Ok . ABOUT TOMMY ITS EXCITING TO ME..

About that domain.. Hhmmm.. In this country.. I don't think that someone exist.. After e'rythan we passed through.. But ok.. I'm gonna switch to Tommy.. But tell me how do you do for us to extend the storage...this idea inside the platform i didnt wanna extend it.. But it probably gonna be extended by riches when the choosw it into hackathon and try to invest into it... Normally i fight for the people who fight for me . i'll donate in the future... But what if i wanna extend my storages to maybe 500GB..

ACCORDING TO THE SCALABILITY THAT I WANNA REACH??

HOW ABOUT THAT...

This is my first time hosting but I swear to GOD, I'm about to unleashe dragons into my country's software market..

Also, Im not going to steal your idea but youve made me curious, what is it you are selling and if you dont mind me asking what country do you aim to sell it to? I might be able to help with web design etc. But you have made me curious.