[Solved] Please Approve My Web

myskillz

Ok... If I need it... I might come here and post it here right... Or I'll have ur contacts..??

Well my idea is powerful... Ex: an eBay or Amazon or Facebook.. For my country.. If I extend it to the world I might need more than a terabyte..500GB IS FOR STARTING UP

For ur curiosity my ideas gives the users abilities to stock in the servers their info... My country only have 11M people... Even if i get 70% of them into this platform their activities to stocke occurs daily.. So i guess u got me..

Thx for the help.. But I need ones who understand the power of java...

If u do.. Im glad to be helped.. Cuz according to the level where im at in it... Its hard for me to find help from another one...

LISTEN I BEEN TRYING TOMMY

BUT ITS OBVIOUSLY MORE DIFFICULT THAT RICKY OR JOHNNY?

WHY?

NEED TO DONATE FIRST??

WHY DONATING FIRST WHILE U SAY THE SERVICE IS FREE?

YOU SHOULD CHANGE THAT AND SAY YOU DONATE BEFORE ACCESSING OUR SERVICES

EVEN IF I TRY TO DONATE YOUR SMART CARD PROCESS AINT WORKING,, YOU SHOULD CHECK THAT.

I DONT USE PAYPAL

GMT means Greenwich Mean Time, and it's a timezone for parts of Europe and Africa. UTC means Coordinated Universal Time and isn't actually a timezone, but rather the basis of all of the timezones in the world. Timezones are + or - hours from UTC. GMT just happens to be +0 hours from UTC so they are always the same time.

please tell me whoch connection should i use in my code in order to deploy it very well

for now im still getting a error on my page, im thiking maybe it could be the use of this port 127.0.0.1 as localhost in my connection into codes

the product is well deployed but with a too many request error on my page why this?