[Solved] Delete Addon Domain

loretzjr

hello,

I just started here at heliohost.

I'm trying to link my purchased domain here but I'm not able to..

I tried to create addon domain same with my purchased domain but not working..

Now I want to delete this addon domain to start over again but I don't know where should I go? I tried to delete one by one the configuration but the domain still there..

Site publisher is showing error also "Cannot read property"slice" of undefined", I cannot update any of my domain.

Any help please? thanks

You're on Johnny, which is famous for this. Normally fixing this would be a matter of just creating a missing subdomain to complete the addon domain installation (addon domains are a two step process internally, and step 2 usually times out on Johnny due to load), but because you tried deleting things, our root admin Krydos probably needs to fix it now. Escalating.

In the meantime, what domain did you try to add?

Try creating the subdomain loretogutierrezjr.loretzjr.heliohost.org parked on the same directory as your addon domain was supposed to use. Once you do that the addon domain should show up in your addon domain page in cpanel. From there you can wait up to 24 hours for the domain to start working or you can remove it. I should note that if you're going to be doing a lot of domains Ricky and Tommy don't have these bugs and adding domains always works. Also Ricky and Tommy domains begin working instantly instead of having to wait for up to 24 hours.

Hi wolstech & Krydos,

About the domain I tried to add through Addon Domain is

loretogutierrezjr.com

I purchased that from other domain providerm which in fact it successfully showing in the "Zone Editor" but I want to start all over again so I deleted the configuration one by one I thought it will be removed from there but it's not..:(

Is it possible to remove that and used my default domain "loretzjr.heliohost.org" and link it from the domain I purchased? How could I do that?

Please help..

Thanks

Try creating the subdomain loretogutierrezjr.loretzjr.heliohost.org parked on the same directory as your addon domain was supposed to use. Once you do that the addon domain should show up in your addon domain page in cpanel. From there you can wait up to 24 hours for the domain to start working or you can remove it. I should note that if you're going to be doing a lot of domains Ricky and Tommy don't have these bugs and adding domains always works. Also Ricky and Tommy domains begin working instantly instead of having to wait for up to 24 hours.

Hello Krydos,

I follow as per your advise by creating a subdomain "loretogutierrezjr.loretzjr.heliohost.org" then

I checked again the site publisher tool and the error is now gone and it accept the theme template I choose for my domain "loretogutierrezjr.com".

I think I should wait for it if it will works.

For the domain in "Zone Editor" tool the configuration for "loretogutierrezjr.com" is already gone due to I deleted all of it one by one, is this okay or do I need to return it back but how?

Thanks.

It's not going to work because you deleted the A record (and probably a bunch of other records.) Try deleting it from the addon domain page, and then re-add it. This should create all of the necessary records again. Keep in mind that if the addon domain doesn't create the subdomain you'll need to manually create it before the domain will show up on the addon page again. Let us know if you encounter any errors.