[Solved] Still Not Having My Own Domain Working

easotokr

You didn't request cgourmet.heliohost.org when you signed up. You requested cgourmetchile.ml, which is working properly, but configured to serve a redirect to the HelioHost subdomain that you never signed up for.

My recommendation would be to delete the redirect you have on the cgourmetchile.cl domain and just use your account.

If you really want to use both, you need to change your main domain to cgourmet.heliohost.org if you want to use it, then add the cgourmetchile.ml as an Alias in cPanel (please be aware that Johnny is known for domain adds failing, if this happens, let us know and we'll fix it). After that, you need to wait 24 hours for the changes to take effect.

Sorry If I don't make myslef clear, I request the domain change to cgourmetchile.cl but when I try to go into the address chrome send me to cgourmet.heliohost.org and the address can not be found. when I first create the site I used cgourmet.heliohost.org nad everything worked just fine but now I bought a domain I requested the change of the main domain to cgourmetchile.cl

maybe I make a mistake and requested cgourmetchile.ml but the strange thing for me it is in the cpanel I see cgourmetchile.cl

Please any asistance would be appreciate to have the site working will be very appreciated.

How long ago did you change your main domain to cgourmetchile.cl? Did you mean to type cgourmetchile.cl or is it a typo of cgourmetchile.ml? If it's a typo you'll need to change your main domain again to cgourmetchile.ml.

The problem is your wordpress install at /home/easotokr/public_html/ is set up to redirect all traffic to your old main domain. I renamed index.php to index2.php to break wordpress so you can see that http://cgourmetchile.cl/ is working. If you still get redirected be sure to clear your browser cache. I'm not too familiar with wordpress, but a quick google search found this page https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL Perhaps that will help you.