[Inactive] Certificate Issues

espdiego

Hello,

I want to install the same certificate than my subdomain courriel.esp-diego.mg for my main domain esp-diego.mg and another
subdomain forum.esp-diego.mg (this certificate was requested for esp-diego.mg, courriel.esp-diego.mg and forum.esp-diego.mg) via
Cpanel->SSL/TLS->Install an SSL Website

Unfortunately, I always get the following message for all of them
"The certificate could not be installed on the domain 'esp-diego.mg' (or 'forum.esp-diego.mg')
error The "/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd" command (process 1=9166) reported error number 1 when it ended.
httpd: Syntax error on line 443395 of [Test Configuration File]:
NEED> directive missing closing '>' "

Would you advice me how to proceed ?

Note : The certificate works fine for courriel.esp-diego.mg

Account : espdiego
Domain : esp-diego.mg
Server : Johnny

Regards

Hary B.A

Johnny is infamous for SSL installation issues due to his slow performance/overloading. Krydos might be able to get this fixed for you, but my recommendation is to move to Tommy. Tommy is a lot faster and provides AutoSSL, which means every domain automatically gets an SSL certificate without doing anything at all. Even better, it also renews itself when needed.

I'll escalate this for you, but if you want to move to Tommy instead, let me know and I'll close it.

Hello,

My certificate was requested for my main domain "esp-diego.mg" and other two subdomains "courriel.esp-diego.mg" and "forum.esp-diego.mg" (one certificate for all of them). This certificate could be successfully installed and works fine for "courriel.esp-diego.mg", but could not be installed for "esp-diego.mg" and "forum.esp-diego.mg".

For the moment, I want to keep my hosting account on Johnny.

Regards

Hary B.A.

• 3 months later...