[Solved] Suspended: Gnd

gnd

Username: GND

Domain: globalnewsdaily.cf

Server: johnny

I guess we used too many resources, we use WordPress and we'll try and remove unnecessary plugins and improve caching.

I guess we used too many resources, we use WordPress and we'll try and remove unnecessary plugins and improve caching.

WAY too many resources....309% more than the second heaviest user. WordPress is infamous for being both resource hungry and insecure. I'd recommend replacing it entirely with something else...

Escalating to see if Krydos can give us any more information...I don't want to unsuspend this until we know how to fix it. This sort of load can cause downtime for thousands of websites that share your server...

Unsuspended.

Please feel free to check in with us regarding your load. Just make a post asking what your load is, and I'll check the logs. This is much preferable than getting suspended again.

Unsuspended.

Please feel free to check in with us regarding your load. Just make a post asking what your load is, and I'll check the logs. This is much preferable than getting suspended again.

Can you please tell me my load? I have deactivated a few plugins.

You've been unsuspended for about an hour and you're already 4th highest load, and 6th highest memory on Johnny.

The way our high load suspensions work is CPU usage and memory usage is unlimited until the server starts to get overloaded. When you start to cause poor performance or downtime for the other users of your server the 1st cpu usage or 1st memory usage account will be automatically suspended to bring the overall server load to a more reasonable level. The leeway on Johnny is pretty high because we aren't as strict on the performance expectations on an experimental server. Just because you're #1 load doesn't mean you will for sure get suspended, but it definitely increases the chance.

For instance the #1 memory usage account on Tommy over the last 11 hours is using 928% more memory than #2, but they are unlikely to get suspended because overall Tommy is at a very reasonable load level.