Question About Tommy

sagnik

Can you post the transaction ID, and the email address to want the invitation resent to. You can PM me the email address if you don't want to post it publicly. Just let me know in this thread that you sent me a PM because I never check them otherwise.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, but you can use PayPal. Because I've done the same via PayPal. The domain was made by my friend and I've asked Krydos sir to change the email to my email and he did that.

I want to donate via Skrill but my mail not attached to skrill. Can i transfer from other mail and then you send invite to this mail?

Yes. You can also create your new account with the other email address and then just change your email address in cpanel. Whichever is easier for you.

• 1 month later...

As Krydos sir said, if your MasterCard is a credit card then you can donate via https://www.heliohost.org/tommy or you can create an account in PayPal/Skrill.

Actually, at this time, you must use PayPal or Skrill to donate.

We've temporarily discontinued the direct card acceptance due to an issue with one of our service providers. We're working to bring this feature back, but as of now, we have no time frame for its return.

Well, if the feature is temporarily discontinued and if you are planning to bring that feature back then please implement Debit Card feature as well. Because everyone can't get/afford a Credit card due the restrictions of their banks.

Well, if the feature is temporarily discontinued and if you are planning to bring that feature back then please implement Debit Card feature as well. Because everyone can't get/afford a Credit card due the restrictions of their banks.

It's not as simple as it sounds. True "Debit" (that uses a PIN) is not accepted online in the USA for a variety of reasons, and since we're limited to commercially available payment processors, it's unlikely to happen.

The reason is that over here, nearly everybody's debit card is also capable of being processed as a Visa or Mastercard (which one depends on your bank). As a result, our debit cards can be processed two ways. You can use "Debit", which is where you enter a PIN to pay and can also get cash (in the USA, these can only be used in physical stores or at an ATM). Or you can use "Debit Run as Credit", in which a debit card is processed as a credit card...it's processed as a Visa or Mastercard when you pay, but the money just comes out of your bank account instead of you getting a bill (works almost anywhere credit cards are accepted, including online).

The type of card you have only supports "Debit". It cannot be run as credit. Such cards are extremely uncommon in the USA (mostly obsolete 10-15 years ago), so there's no demand to support them (and the associated security risks) for online purchases. In addition, nearly everybody can get something with a Visa or Mastercard logo over here, even if it's a prepaid Visa gift card.

Ok. But as far as I know, Visa/MasterCard Debit Card is accepted anywhere even in online. But I'm not sure that if Visa/MasterCard in US are accepted or not.

We accept both. Visa and Mastercard are the two major credit card companies here in the States (and internationally). We have others too (Amex, Discover). If your card has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it, it should have worked on our old system and should work on whatever we eventually replace it with. Any card with a Visa or Mastercard logo should also work on Paypal.

A regular "Debit" card (that only works in a store/ATM) does not mention Visa or Mastercard anywhere on it. It usually just has the name of the bank on the front and a Star ATM logo on the back. These are the cards we cannot accept.