[Solved] Problems In Cpanel

sagnik

Hello! Recently, I've two problems.

First, I've added an addon domain "netmate.cf" in my account "sgn", it was added successfully and working fine but when tried to install a SSL on the domain got "You don't control the domain".

Second, I have wanted to add another addon domain "whatsnew.cf", but got some error (I didn't remember) and the domain was not listed in the addon domains section, but DNS was set set perfectly so the domain is working but maybe as it was not listed in the addon domains section so I'm getting "You don't control the domain" when tried to install a SSL on the domain.

I've tried both cPanel free SSL and also my own CA signed SSL. In both the cases I've encountered the same error.

I'm using "Johnny" server with username "sgn".

All of these errors are because your account is located on Johnny. Since Johnny is a lot more overcrowded and has a lot higher load these types of errors are pretty common. The best solution is to switch to Ricky or Tommy.

Second, I have wanted to add another addon domain "whatsnew.cf", but got some error (I didn't remember) and the domain was not listed in the addon domains section, but DNS was set set perfectly so the domain is working but maybe as it was not listed in the addon domains section

You can't add whatsnew.cf as an addon domain because you already have it added as an alias domain.

I've tried both cPanel free SSL and also my own CA signed SSL. In both the cases I've encountered the same error.

Cpanel free SSL doesn't exist on Johnny. We only offer it on Ricky and Tommy.

Ok thanks. I've removed the alias domain. And going to try to add an addon domain.

Sir, I want to switch to "Ricky". How can I do this?

To move to Ricky, you need to delete your account and sign up again. You can do that here: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete

I'm not sure if it's still on offer or not (Krydos would know), but if you wanted Tommy instead of Ricky, we were recently testing a new server transfer feature that can move you to Tommy without deleting your account. A donation of $1 or more is required.

Ok thanks for your help.

And one more thing, if I delete my account "sgn", can I use the same username "sgn" and do I able to add/register the same domains?

I'm not sure if it's still on offer or not (Krydos would know), but if you wanted Tommy instead of Ricky, we were recently testing a new server transfer feature that can move you to Tommy without deleting your account. A donation of $1 or more is required.

You can use your donation to transfer to Ricky too.

And one more thing, if I delete my account "sgn", can I use the same username "sgn" and do I able to add/register the same domains?

If you go with the automated donation route https://www.heliohost.org/donate/ everything will be transferred for you including all domains and files and everything exactly the way you have it now on Johnny.

I don't have any medium to transfer money but it will be soon. After I get a medium such as online banking, PayPal or something else I'll make a donation. But till then, I need to transfer all the domains to Ricky.

It describes about moving files/folders/databases. I'm asking about moving the added domains. Do I need to remove the domains first then delete my account to re-add the domains after my account had moved?