[Solved] Suspended:alireza7

alireza7

Well, someone hacked your account. The index.php on your wordpress install has a backdoor, and they were using it for illegal activities. Would you like a copy of your database?

Thanks,please give me a copy of my database.But now what should i do?

That's not possible because your site is full of themes with backdoors and all the random tools for illegal activity that was uploaded to your account. You may have your databases as they were likely unaffected.

A link has been PM'd to you where you can download your three databases.

That's not possible because your site is full of themes with backdoors and all the random tools for illegal activity that was uploaded to your account. You may have your databases as they were likely unaffected.

A link has been PM'd to you where you can download your three databases.

My problem is not solved,why I can not have a copy of my files and other tools which I worked with them?

If you give us free hosting,please do properly work too.

If you want to suspend an account,warn to site builder before you suspend that account.now all of data which I had uploaded on your free hosting is out of my reach.

The files contained malware that was being used to commit a crime. We can't provide you them because we'd then be distributing illegal software. In addition, if the malware stole data such as credit card info, we'd risk accidentally giving it to you.

We can't warn you because many users intentionally sign up on our service to run such malware...warning users whose accounts are involved in illegal activity would enable them to destroy evidence.

Besides, in the little investigation I've done on your account it looks like you installed a plugin/theme etc in wordpress that allowed access to your account. It's not our fault you downloaded your theme from a shady site. We recommend people only download their themes/plugins from a reputable source, or not even use wordpress at all because it's a horrible buggy vulnerability filled mess. Don't try to blame us when your mistakes result in illegal activities on your account. You are the one responsible for what happens on your account. You are the one that provides security for your account. If you rented an apartment and then just left the window open and criminals entered your apartment and started making meth it wouldn't be the apartment complexes fault either. You did essentially the same thing here. Do you understand yet? I have provided you with everything you're going to get back from your account. The rest is being held as evidence for law enforcement. If you would like to continue hosting your website with us you can create a new account, and restore your backups that you have been provided. Let us know if you need any help.