[Solved] Suspended: Rafasan

a. your HelioHost - rafasan
b. the server your account is on - not sure, i guess it's on Johnny's
c. your HelioHost main domain - rafasantoni@heliohost.org

I can't log into my account and when I try to access my page I get an error message saiyng that it is not possible to find the DNS address

It looks like your account was on Stevie, and the last time you logged in was 2016-03-15 so 451 days ago. In the time since you last logged on Stevie's hard drive went bad, we repaired his hardware, and reformatted and reinstalled the operating system on him and created a new server named Ricky. When we realized the hard drive was going bad we backed up as much as we could, but it looks like your files were already too damaged to save. You're welcome to create a new account if you wish https://www.heliohost.org/signup/ and we can help you get your website back online.

OK, ty in advance...

Let me ask a silly question: my account (cPanel), domain and subdomain are now down or they don't exist anymore??

I'm making this silly question because I tried to renew the account after posting here and I don't if I messed something into the server

Edited by rafasan

They don't exist anymore. They were lost when the hard disk failed in the server (and even if it hadn't, an account inactive for 421 days likely would've been deleted for disk space anyway).

You should sign up again if you want to continue using our service. I would recommend Ricky (which is the Stevie hardware, just renamed after it was repaired) or Tommy if you need good uptime.

I renamed your forum account so that the username rafasan would be available to create a new account. Let us know once you have your new hosting account created and we can rename you back. The domain rafasantoni.heliohost.org is available.