[Solved] Suspended: Metals

sofija

Could be anything really. I've seen the reason given ("Do not unsuspend. Do not backup") be given for a lot of things. Krydos is the only one who lists a suspension that way, so he's the only one who can say what happened. It's usually something uncommon though, since things like spam/phishing/malware get listed as such.

One common reason for it is getting hacked and the hacker abusing the account though, and besides keeping software updated, avoiding dubious addons for stuff like Wordpress, and using good passwords, there's not much you can do to prevent that.

Me? Why? What did i do? Everything was working fine all the time, why would i do anything like that and risk my website? i did remove aksimet plugin cause as free it was not doing anything for me, maybe anything with that?

You ran WordPress if I remember right. That's what's infected and caused this. If we did back it up, the backup could infect another server if you try to use it. We highly recommend users do not use WordPress for this exact reason...it gets hacked too easily.

It's up to Krydos whether he's willing to back it up for you, but as listed now, it says "Do not backup."

Nothing. It will just be left suspended indefinitely until it gets deleted for disk space (when our server fills up, we delete inactive or suspended accounts with the oldest last login dates to make room).

If Krydos is ok with it, we can remove your domains from the account so you can use them to sign up again.

I'd recommend finding new software though if he allows that. WordPress is far too easy to hack in my experience...half the themes and plugins out there are disguised backdoors, and the ones that aren't usually either have security holes in them, aren't maintained, or are regularly left un-updated by users. There was actually a point last year where WordPress was to blame for 90+% of our spam suspensions.

@Krydos: Can we remove her domains from this account or will she need to go elsewhere?