[Solved] Tommy Account (Creation Failed?)

lafl

Hello.
Thanks for the collaboration and the invite to Tommy server, but I have a problem a few hours ago.
I created my account and associated the old domain (that you released) luisloureiro.heliohost.org but when I try to login it always says "Invalid Login".
I have already cleared the browser cache and tried to view the site through a proxy, but it did not work.
Can you help me please?

That account has something wrong with it. The domain returns NXDOMAIN and I can't reset the password, even though it shows in the admin tools. It probably failed to create for some reason (if I had to guess, it's because the first character of the username was a number).

Escalating.

Thank you. I already got to enter CPanel!
But now I have another problem. When I try to associate a my domain the following error appears: «(XID 5kaaju) The DNS entry for" luisloureiro.tk "already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed. »
I had the domains luisloureiro.tk and loureiro.tk associated with the account I had on Stevie. Do you have to do something to be able to use it again?
Thank you very much for your cooperation.