[Solved] Tommy Server Invitation Not Working

joann

Hello,

I recieved a email today, that I'm invited to get account on Tommy server, but the e-mail I used is same as one I used on Stevie, and instead of letting me get a tommy account, it made my quota to 1 GB instead...

What to do? I legitimately got the email, can post any kind of proof if needed. Can even get reciept ID of donation.

Ack. I forgot that those invitations are already assigned to your email address when you receive them. Krydos probably needs to resend it under a different address for you.

Escalating.

Do I need to reply to this thread with secondary e-mail or will I be private messaged?

Lets wait until Krydos responds to confirm that's the best fix. If we do need a second email, we'll ask for a PM. Posting an email publicly can cause it to get picked up by spammers relatively quickly.

How long does it usualy take for him to review these cases?

Usually a few days, but sometimes up to a week. He hasn't been as active as normal recently due to work and other things in his life. I'm waiting on a response about a forum spam issue myself.

It's worth remembering that we're all volunteers too, so HelioHost is something we fit in when we can. We don't get anything in return for our time.

Usually a few days, but sometimes up to a week. He hasn't been as active as normal recently due to work and other things in his life. I'm waiting on a response about a forum spam issue myself.

It's worth remembering that we're all volunteers too, so HelioHost is something we fit in when we can. We don't get anything in return for our time.

Yeah, I appreciate your work, without you the volunteers, this place would be a mess. I'll try to wait til then, I guess :P