In theory yes, but you need to buy a dedicated IP to use SSL on Stevie, and you'll need to update them manually every 90 days. You're better off using a cert with a longer expiration date.

Tommy will eventually support SNI, which eliminates the dedicated IP requirement. An automatic update plugin for the certificates has been discussed, though I'm not sure what the plans are for its implementation.

Is it possible to use Let’s Encrypt certificates within Heliohost? They are free and work great!

Yes!

I recommend everyone use let's encrypt. The 90 day length of the certificate is a little annoying, but it just means you have to renew it a little more often. Not a big deal in my opinion. You can see my domain set up with a free let's encrypt certificate here https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=krydos.heliohost.org Like wolstech said, you will need to purchase a dedicated IP to use it on Stevie though. They are $12. Also it would be possible to set up a cron job to check your certificate and automatically renew it. Since we offer 2 cron executions per day you could set that up. It would be a little complicated though. Let us know if you need help.