[Solved] Need To Delete Account

thomasho

I would like to transfer my account from Johnny to a different one. I understand that I need to delete my current account and then sign up again, but for some reason the system counts my password as wrong. I know it's correct because it's saved in chrome and I used it every day to sign in to cPanel.

Any thoughts?

Please post the following information:

• Your cPanel username
  • Your main domain
  • The server that you are on

for some reason the system counts my password as wrong. I know it's correct because it's saved in chrome and I used it every day to sign in to cPanel.

Any thoughts?

The way the system verifies your username/password before deleting your account is by sending the username and password to the server, and asking if they are correct. Since the server is down it can't respond "yes, that is correct", so the default answer is assumed which is no. Yes, I suppose the system could be a little bit more transparent with the error message, but I didn't write it.

I have manually created an account for you on Stevie using that same username, and domain. You password has been emailed to your validated Helionet email address. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Like 1