[Solved] Ask Site Error After Extracting Zip File

Mhari

Hello,

please admins, can you tell me what's wrong with my site? It doesn't appear and show error instead (but not all page)

i have created many files in another hosting and it's work before i am planning to archiving it an move it to heliohost.

But why when i extract it, the page show an error?

Please help me check it ;(

Your site is working fine but some of your scripts are running too many php processes. I've renamed your index.php file to index-old.php to make sure your site works but when i click onto some of your files, it pulls too many processes and i have to kill them.

Whether php usage was limited? If no, what's the meaning of too many processes?

Here's your problem:

[23-May-2016 06:13:00] PHP Warning:  mysqli::mysqli() [<a href='mysqli.mysqli'>mysqli.mysqli</a>]: (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sql312.hostfree.pw' (110) in /home1/mhr2/public_html/system/db.php on line 9

Your script is trying to connect to your old hoster's mysql server, and that's why the script tries for several minutes and then fails. To fix this import your database onto your Heliohost account and update your scripts to use the local database. Let us know if you need help transferring your account fully.