[Solved] Account Suspended Yolveiro

yolveiro

This afternoon was suspended yolveiro server with user and domain celtapp.tk , according lei excess resource consumption , wanted to know if it is possible to retrieve a backup of the data uploaded to the server or if possible, transfer them to another account. Thanks in advance

post-93922-0-58118100-1446860159_thumb.png

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Good afternoon, I have finally come up with the problem, was stored llamdo fre () procedure to run is caught in an infinite loop, I gave solution to the problem, but have not podidomatar the process remains stuck select pg_cancel_backend (27832) by limitation user permission, I ask apologies for the problem, it was unintentional, please ask me the process and collaborate knocking habilitandome access to fix the problem permanently

@Krydos: What file is causing this?

/home1/yolveiro/public_html/claro/sistemas/listado_productos_re.php

It's causing ridiculous php and postgresql load on the database yolveiro_claro. Please fix it immediately or your account will likely be suspended again.