[Solved] Help!

sofija

I guess im on the right place because i see only "Error establishing database connection" i dont know to much about databases but i guess that mine database is also invisible like the others.

User name - metals

database - metals_wp311

Any help will be very welcome because i dont know what should i do. Thank you for your time

The database metals_wp311 should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

sorry for bothering u but i dont know how to do that, i deleted database user i made new but as i said before i dont know anything about databases and mysql

got it... Sorry again for taking your time, is working i finally find out now i have learned something new, Thank you again for quick help :D