[Solved] Can't Access My Site At All? (Blocked by Firewall)

CatCreature

Hey, I'm new to this forum...I decided to join because I seem to be having an issue with my site hosted on the Stevie server of HelioHost, and I can't understand what's going on. So forgive me if I ask something stupid!

Around late October 17th or sometime on October 18th, I completely lost my site somehow. I cannot view it. If I try, I get a long loading time, and am eventually met with a note that says this on it:

"This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

I usually edit my site through a program on my computer, Filezilla, and it won't connect anymore either. If I try logging into the CPanel on HelioHost, I'm met with the same issue as when I try to view the site, mentioned above.

What baffles me though, is I can't access this site (or my sister's, which is also on the Stevie server experiencing the exact same issue) on any of my computers or iPad in my home...yet a friend of mine claims she can still browse my site normally. And it's been in this confusing limbo for days, and I have no idea what's going on, and all of my searching for answers has turned up empty. I don't think it's any sort of technical issue on my end, as nothing has been changed from when it WAS working, so I thought maybe the host might be having some sort of issue? I really don't know.

If anybody can help me figure this out, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!