[Answered] Can't Log In To Backend

Kcmello93

Hello!

When I try to log in to backend through the log-in section at heliohost.org a small Cpanel window appears and tells me server is asking me for username and password. Iam adding both and hit log in. The Cpanel window goes away but only to pop up one or two seconds later. Im pretty sure I know my password and username to the server.

Anyway, here is my domain. http://healthy.heliohost.org/wp/

Is it any other way to reach backend?

/thanks!

If it keeps asking, it's generally because the username or password is incorrect. Usernames must be in lower case, and passwords are case sensitive.

Your username is mellokc. Try resetting your password. If it doesn't reset, let us know and we can reset it manually and email it to you.

I am also having this problem. I have several times attempted to reset password; however, after I key in the code given to me by the server, nothing happens. My user name is ronald1 and am on Johnny server. I would like to get into my account since I know if I do not do this in a timely fashion my account will be deleted.