[Solved] Suspended: Swarner

swarner

Your account was suspended for inactivity, because the last time you logged in was October 22nd. You don't need a password reset, but if you want to reactivate your account, please visit http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew.

If you are still seeing the Account Suspended page after renewing your account, please clear your cache.

Neither the renew URL nor the confirmation code I was sent works. When I use the confirmation code all I get back is the screen to enter the confirmation code. When I try the renew link I get a message saying my account isn't found in the database.

I also cleared my browser cache and still see these problems.

Neither the renew URL ... works. ... When I try the renew link I get a message saying my account isn't found in the database.

Well, the renew url definitely worked, because yesterday when you posted your account was suspended for inactivity, and now it has been reactivated and it's not suspended anymore.

Neither ... the confirmation code I was sent works. When I use the confirmation code all I get back is the screen to enter the confirmation code.

That's exactly how it would behave if you tried to reset your password while your account was suspended. That's by design, because you can't log into a suspended account nor can you reset the password on it. Have you tried resetting the password since you reactivated it?