[Solved] Suspended: Rahul758

Your account was suspended for crashing MySQL and filling Stevie's /tmp directory. A further suspension for this issue may result in a permanent ban as this greatly affects all users on Stevie.

The reason MySQL crashed was because he single-handedly filled /tmp partition. I would suggest that he doesn't use /tmp at all and instead uses something like /home/rahul758/tmp or something in his home directory. That way if his scripts are poorly written and start to spew out billions of files again he will only take out his own account rather than the entire server. The upside for him is that he won't get suspended again ... if he wants to avoid suspension, as his six new unsuspension requests posted in a separate thread each every ten minutes or so, would indicate.

By the way, if you spam post the same thing over and over like that it won't get anything solved any faster, but it might get your forum account suspended too.

http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/13864-solved-stevies-tmp-full/

I'm not a mod or admin but I'm pretty sure your unsuspension will be denied.

a ) you were clearly warned.

b ) you were told how to avoid this problem.

But i am not using MySQL at any such bad conditions so that it will be crashed up, even i was using MySql last time for one script that also i have removed... How is it possible to crash MySQL i am not understanding... Please help and reactivate my account..

and if problem is of filling /tmp file i do not know why this is happening i am trying my level best to avoid any conditions that can cause suspension...

If possible tell me how fix this problem or do i need to re-install my full site..

As Shin already quoted you were told how to fix this issue on October 12th and your account was given a second try on the condition that you would fix the problem.

I would suggest that he doesn't use /tmp at all and instead uses something like /home/rahul758/tmp or something in his home directory. That way if his scripts are poorly written and start to spew out billions of files again he will only take out his own account rather than the entire server. The upside for him is that he won't get suspended again...

You obviously didn't fix it an now you're suspended again.

I have tried but no luck to get out of that error, please unsuspend my account i need to check the error again this time surely it will be cleared

As Shin already quoted you were told how to fix this issue on October 12th and your account was given a second try on the condition that you would fix the problem.

I would suggest that he doesn't use /tmp at all and instead uses something like /home/rahul758/tmp or something in his home directory. That way if his scripts are poorly written and start to spew out billions of files again he will only take out his own account rather than the entire server. The upside for him is that he won't get suspended again...

You obviously didn't fix it an now you're suspended again.

I have tried but no luck to get out of that error, please unsuspend my account i need to check the error again this time surely it will be cleared

I don't unsuspend accounts. You'll have to wait for an admin that does such as cl58, Byron, tjoene, iceitsupport, etc. I was just trying to help you understand why your account is suspended again, and if they decide to give you a third chance what you can do to prevent it from happening again.

I don't unsuspend accounts. You'll have to wait for an admin that does such as cl58, Byron, tjoene, iceitsupport, etc. I was just trying to help you understand why your account is suspended again, and if they decide to give you a third chance what you can do to prevent it from happening again.

okk thanks

Your account has already been unsuspended. If you still see the suspended page, clear your cache.

As Krydos said, you were warned before. This is your last chance to fix it. Please be sure to do so. And, if possible, I would recommend testing your site locally BEFORE uploading to HelioHost.