[SOLVED] Cannot access my site (again)

sioui4u

Username: sioui (note: case sensitive!)

Domain: sioui.heliohost.org

My account is still in problem. After the intervention of JJe some days ago, my site was working fine in a few time. But now, i can't access anything :(

MyDNSCheck reports your site is working; try waiting 24 hours for the DNS cache to clear.

I, and maybe byron too, were thinking that it looked like a code error connecting to the database, or maybe the database was changed and no longer works with the code.

I'm getting:

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the sioui.heliohost.org home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The sioui.heliohost.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I'm getting:

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the sioui.heliohost.org home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The sioui.heliohost.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I see the same as Krydos.

The problem is not with Helios, but with your forum database.

Try to restore a back up of the database using MyPHPadmin in your cPanel.

If you don't have a backup, then I would advice to re-install the forum completely.

Which forum software/script are you using ?

I use Vbulletin for my forum?

Have you made any changes to your site recently?

It runs ok initially, I opened my forum and designed some details at the admincp, but after I uploaded some image files (about 2Mb), it became like now.

Some days ago, I couldn't access in Control panel, so I reset the password of the account, and many notices of Database error were sent to my mail. Do you think that it can be the cause of the database error??

Yesterday, when I logged in Control panel, it appeared a notice that I made some violate actions on my account, and I have to wait a time to re-access in Control panel. Something are wrong here?

I use Vbulletin for my forum?

Please check your database name, database username and password in your config.php.

I think you might have changed your account password or something ...

Tell me if it works ...

Please check your database name, database username and password in your config.php.

I think you might have changed your account password or something ...

Tell me if it works ...

Thanks for your idea! :)

I agree that the database error due by the change of the account password, after I reset it while I tried to access in CPanel.

But you know I can't access in CPanel and File Manager, so I can't change the password of my account or password in file config.php.

What can I do?

There are other ways to access your files. See http://wiki.heliohost.org/wiki/Uploading_files_to_your_site for details.

Just go to sioui.heliohost.org/cpanel & login with your username & password smile.gif

I use a add-ons of FireFox too, it's FireFTP add-ons :) I also log in CPanel by adress http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.phpcp.

Last night, every thing was suddenly ok. I promptly changed the password right away when I discovered that I could access CPanel. The Database error is overcame.

Today, I can access my site, but when I log in Control panel, it appears a notice : The server at stevie.heliohost.org is taking too long to respond..