Who is the best member?

lappy512

Who is the best member in this forum? (besides DJBOB)  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only following the official rules, and this isn't the government of the united states, this is a forum privately owned by djbob, and he has free discresion over who uses it and how. If I was angry, I would have cussed your head off. And also, there is a magic word: based. Djbob can change what he wants. If you read the rules, you cannot flame people, quit complaining, and either follow the rules or leave.

edit: didn't see all these posts, but you probably know who this is directed at.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

Gamemaster_268: Herloss made a mistake in this post, and asked me to edit it out. I wont tell you what it was, its a personal thing. Just ignore this post. Edited by Gamemaster_268

STOP!!! I should have checked this topic earlier.

Gamemaster_268 is not a traitor. Also, this forum is privately owned. That means, no, you can't do whatever you want. Thats like saying you can go inside someones house because you're free to go wherever you want.

If I stopped giving out hosting, I wouldn't mind if people left. They would have no reason to stay. FYI myscrnnm, everything left KL after they stopped giving out hosting, except for anyone who was a moderator/admin. New people came later, but most of the people were there only for hosting. It is not immoral to leave because a forum stopped giving out hosting.

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED! NO MORE FLAMING, ON EITHER SIDES!!