Who is the best member?

lappy512

Who is the best member in this forum? (besides DJBOB)  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a guy, and I left krazyletter when they stopped hosting. I haven't been on it so long, that being a called a traitor is like an 11 year old moving to russia and then theres a war between the US and russia and when he's 80 they say he's a traitor for going there. Unless you meant djbob was who they were calling a traitor... :rolleyes:

edit: dang, they are really anti djbob, I'm not gonna go there again. I used to repsect KRT, but seeing how he's dropped to a level of immaturity as to which he makes a topic entirely about insulting djbob, that just makes me feel like I should have never respected him in the first place.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

well judging by the fact that alot has been going on between the two, my guess would be no. and i have never (was about to!) gone to KL and wont because they are very imature for what ive heard a hatred topic? [bleeped!]? how lame is that? a hatred topic just because you dont like someone and now your making the whole forum and site look bad.

there stil is some discussion here, but this may be closed later because this is not a place for hatred against others.

THIS WAS MY OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF ALL MEMBERS OF HELIONET

I voted for Gamemaster_268, 'cause I admire that he/she is brave enough to post alot on Helionet, while certain others on Krazyletter are calling him/her a traitor.......

Gamemaster_268 [/b]is a traitor, and not only that, but a mercenary. It joined KL Forums just 4 the free hosting, and then dumped it like a hot coal when the hosting disappeared. And now it is using HN and being a dedicated member, but if the hosting disappears, the Gamemaster_268 will leave HN just like it left KL Forums. U members may be wondering y I am calling the Gamemaster_268 an "it". Well, it is because I feel that it is no worthy of a sexual-designation. And Gamemaster_268, if u r angered by this, just b thankful that I respect u enough 2 add the _268 at the end of your screen name.

I thought that hate-posts weren't allowed here.............................

Oh, well. I suppose every person has a right to speak his/her mind..............

It isn't a hate post. It is merely an informative post alerting the members of HN that the Gamemaster_268 is not at all the philanthropic fellow it is viewed as.

I thought that hate-posts weren't allowed here.............................

Oh, well. I suppose every person has a right to speak his/her mind..............

It isn't a hate post. It is merely an informative post alerting the members of HN that the Gamemaster_268 is not at all the philanthropic fellow it is viewed as.

Gamemaster_268 has a right to use whatever forum (s)he wants for whatever reason. Frankly, if HN stopped giving hosting and (s)he left cuzza it, I wouldnt give a rats [bleeped!]. The hosting is the main reason I'm here as well, and I would most likely leave also. Its none of your buisness where Gamemaster_268 posts.