Who is the best member?

lappy512

Who is the best member in this forum? (besides DJBOB)  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I must agree with HerLoss... What's the point in fighting for wheter he is here or not for the hosting. He didn't betrayed KL, since when we sign up we are not obliged to be forever in this groups. i.e. i'm in a yahoo group comunity and i leave it to go to other one. I didn't betrayed the first comunity.

Is just so childish this whole argument

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Th point is. He is doing a great job here. If one day he decides to leave, is his choice. He is free to go. Isn't that one of Us amendments? The freedom of movements? So many communities that I've been inside and then left... That doens't make a traitor. I'm part of a yahoo group that one of the owners of a groups left it... Nobody considered her as a traitor. She just got tired of it, changed her mind and left.

Is the same situation. If Gamemaster_268 is here only for the host, is his problem. Maybe he just don't have time to keep up a port for host site and a community. I'm here for the same reason, and i would leave if the hosting stops and put my very small time in a place that would give me what i need.

Th point is. He is doing a great job here. If one day he decides to leave, is his choice. He is free to go. Isn't that one of Us amendments? The freedom of movements?

No, that is not a U.S. Amendment, although it is legal. But even so, it is unethical.

Unethical? So, according to your theoty, once you get in a community you gotta stay there forever, right? What if you just want to leave? What if you don't have time to keep up in 100 different communities? But even so, you gotta stay there and be an active member, right?

How am I a traitor? Yet again I am insulted for trying to make some forums a better place. And a mercinery? Last I heard, they got paid. I will not tolletate flaming, especially against me. Keep this up, and I will ban you. You don't like me because some people do? You fail to recognise you might have some competition, when you've had it since the begining. Djbob has the right to succeed where you fail, and if you don't like it, go crawl up into a corner and leave everyone else alone. And unethical/immoral? Was it immoral for lappy to start zonichost when zer0host showed signs of corruption? Was it immoral for you to follow him to KL? If you answered "no" to either of these, then no, I am not unethical/immoral. If you answered yes to both, then you have no right to call me that. Maybe you remember me as the guy who posted spammy forum games everywhere, but unlike you, I have matured. I still enjoy a good forum game, but I do not go post them anywhere, and I keep them in their place. You on the other hand, have gone from respectable people to ignorant McCarthists. You might have the right to hate me, but your acusations are based on false facts to attempt to degrade me. Stop posting posts like that, and if you don't like these forums, leave them.

Although he probly wont care, 50 points deducted from myscrnnm for flaming, he probably doesn't care, but I would like to take alot more from him.

This forum is based in the United States. And I clearly recall that in the first amendment of the United States' constitution that the government will not and may not pass any law infringing the peoples' freedom of speech. I will [bleeped!] well say what I want and if u will fine me 4 it then so b it. If u want 2 fine me more points, then so b it. If u want 2 go so far as 2 ban me, then so b it. Then I will b rid of u, and it would b all the better. In banning me, u would only b doing me a favour. U call yourself mature? Pssh! I don't need 2 mature. I was mature from the start.

btw, u have some serious anger management issues.

http://forums.krazyletter.com/index.php?showtopic=1507&st=50

I too am studying law, and the freedom of speech has limits. There are crimes, well, torts actually, like libel and slander. When you say or write something meaning to hurt their reputation, especially false statements, you have broken these rules. If your expression of "free speech" infringes on anyones right to live a life without unjust persecution, you are in the wrong. Say he was a politition or a sports star and you ruined their career with your false statements, your facing some HUGE damages if they sue you, and you can even be put in jail.

The point is, stop being an immature, annying little prick. I would have banned you long before now. I dont say this seriously very often, but go [bleeped!] yourself. Any mods/admins who want to deduct points for my crude language, I will not protest.