[Solved] hh:suspended "devashraf" and "prize"

devashraf

Hello,

I got my personal account "devashraf" suspended. (One website "at least" is being planned here.. a cv site, my web applications, etc)

I got and the account I created and manage in behalf of an scientific society "prize" suspended as well. (3 websites and domains are planned here - In addition, we shall order upgrades and paid ".org" domains in the near future)

I don`t know why they were suspended.

Please note that each one is different. Only one belong to me, and the another I manage for another body, not for me. 

I`m working on setting them up, using Softaculous. But because of the suspension I can do nothing now.

The current server is Johnny.

"prize" shall upgrade to paid plans, to host 3 websites, along with their domains.

"devashraf" shall stay on the free Jhonny.

I`ll handle all websites and payments.

With best regards,

Ashraf Abd El-Kader

Edited by devashraf

7 minutes ago, Krydos said:

If you're managing a website for someone else it would make the most sense to add it to your 1 account. You can add up to 10 completely separate domains to your 1 account for free.

Thank you for your reply.

I prefer to have their account separated, so that if I no longer work for them in the future it shall not be a problem having their websites inside my own account..

However, if this is not permitted, I can create them under my "devashraf" account.

Another concern here.. is the space (1000 MB or 2000 MB etc per account or per website "domain")?

Multiple websites, each one with its own space, under one account, shall be OK.. (However, if this is per account, the space shall be eaten up).

Part of the reason we don't allow multiple accounts is because the first 1000 MB of storage is free and then you can donate to increase the storage space, but some people think they're clever by creating 6 accounts to get 6000 MB for free instead of donating to increase the storage on their 1 account to 6000 MB.

OK, if deleting "prize" and enabling "devashraf" shall fix the problem, this shall be very much appreciated.

I`ll manage the sites in my account. I`ll request upgrades and domains for the sites of the scientific society later (in the near future).

- The radio website shall use "Castopod" from Softaculous, using Tommy/6000MB). (Installation - We have the domain and shall get it linked)

- The main site shall use Tommy 6000MB plan as well. It consists of the main site and subsites (1 HTML main site and 2 Wordpress imports, as well as other scripts that shall be imported as well (All imports by Softaculous - We shall buy a domain as well)

- The educational site shall require Tommy 6000MB plan (This one is also complitaed as the prevoius one - Importing a migration backup  - We shall buy a domain as well)

- A fourth site is planned in the near future. (Social networking/Softaculous)

- Two repositories (Softaculous script) are planned as well. (in the future, not the near future). (Each one shall require an upgrade depending of needed space)

This is a full 6 sites.

I need to start with a site or two in my account (as my own/ A github similar site to showcase my own applications and another site "CV & Communication site")

So, I really need 2 separated accounts. I have no problem paying and getting both accounts.

However, if this is not possible, let us start with "devashraf" and see how it goes.

Edited by devashraf

With all of that, the space is likely the least of your worries. You're going to get suspended for high load instead if you really need this amount of resources. A single wordpress site often gets people suspended because of how bloated it is, let alone running 2 WordPress sites and 4 other things on top.

You're probably going to be best off on a VPS if you're planning to do all of that.

I've unsuspended devashraf for you.