[Solved] Please help dump tommy2 sql data

wishcat

• wishcat changed the title to Please help dump tommy2 sql data

The database orz_orz exists in your account on tommy and was transferred on 2024-09-25 20:56:23.

I'm not sure how this database is used, but please be sure you're watching for email updates regarding accounts being moved. When you receive such an email, if you are using things such as remote database connections or external DNS, it is your responsibility to update DNS entries and IP addresses to reflect the new information provided so things are directed to the correct server.

Is there a better way for us to contact you for important stuff like this since you ignored our emails, news posts on your dashboard, news posts on our main website, news posts on this forum, our RSS feed, Facebook posts, Twitter posts, Discord pings, etc. etc.? We've been trying to let everyone know for nearly a month now that the old server was being retired, and you still managed to not notice until it was actually powered off.

Anyways, luckily for you the old server hadn't been fully deleted yet, so I was able to create a backup and placed your database in .sql format in your home directory.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Please help dump tommy2 sql data

I sincerely apologize for not noticing your notifications in time and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I truly appreciate your patience and efforts, especially in creating a backup before the old server was fully deleted.
This is very important to me.
Thank you again for your help and understanding.